We take care of every orthopedic condition for the young and old alike. Whether your goal is to return to work, improve your athletic performance or recover from an injury, our orthopedic surgeons, physiatrists, family medicine physicians and therapists work together to provide you with the most comprehensive care available.
Treatment of Bone & Joint problems, Trauma Case, Simple / Complicated case of Fracture, Interlocking nail, Surgery for Joint Replacement, Physiotherapy, Ultrasound Therapy, Nerve Stimulation, Wax Therapy, Traction, Therapy for Hemiplegic / Paraplegic case, SWD, Bone Marrow.
DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPEDICS & JOINT REPLACEMENT
This unit provides cutting edge diagnostic facilities and treatment in orthopedics offering an excellence in joint replacement surgeries, hip resurfacing and is equipped to treat all types of musculo-skeletal problems, ranging from minimally invasive Arthroscopic surgeries to complex trauma services. A leading team of full-time orthopedic surgeons, highly experienced in complex trauma cases and high velocity trauma care, is backed by the most advanced medical equipment required for emergency care. The center has ortho-specialists with expertise in infected non-union, infected joint replacement and neglected trauma fractures. Using the most advanced technology, the center employs the minimal access surgery approach for fractures, which earlier required extensive surgeries.
- Arthroscopy unit
- Arthroplasty Unit
- Total hip Replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Shoulder replacement
- Revision Joint Replacement- for people whose earlier replacements have failed
- Specialized hand surgery Unit ( nerve & tendon repair and transplant)
- Spine surgery Unit (all types of spinal fixation, decompression, discectomy etc)
- Illizaroav Surgery for non-union
- Minimally Invasive trauma surgeries under C-Arm
- Correction of Deformed limbs (Congenital deformities like club feet, dislocated hips, Polio)
- High velocity trauma services