We provide patients with multiple choices for personal gynecologic care and offer an easy-access approach to complete health care for women. As a vital component of the nationally designated Center of Excellence in Women’s Health, advanced technical care for women, including a midlife screening clinic, special care for pregnancies and menopause management.
Although pregnancy can be one of the most exciting times of your life, it can also be a time of uncertainty and anxiety. Our Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology has set the standard in this region for comprehensive prenatal care, offering an array of services designed to help you and your baby. In order to help you feel at ease throughout all of the stages of your pregnancy, we offer wide variety of services in this domain.
DEPARTMENT OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
Baraut Medicity Hospital holds an approach towards comprehensive gynecological services, ranging from routine examination and family planning to highly specialized procedures. Common problems treated include abnormal bleeding, uterine fibroids, pelvic infections, endometriosis, loss of bladder control, infertility etc.
WOMEN CARE SERVICES IN MEDICITY HOSPITAL BARAUT
- Painless deliveries
- Management of high risk pregnancies/Late pregnancies
- Ante-natal classes
- Menopause Clinic
- Infertility Clinic
- Adolescent Clinic
Minimal Access Gynecological Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Tubectomy
- Laparoscopic Oopherectomy
- Colposcopy, Hysteroscopy
Operative Gynecological Surgeries
- Ovarian cysts
- Surgeries on the fallopian tube
- Removal of fibroids
Cervical cancer screening
- PapSmear: All the patients above 30 years of age or sexually active for more than 3 years are screened for cervical neoplasia by Pap smear collection.
- Colposcopy and Colposcopy – Guided Biopsy: Colposcopy is the procedure by which cervix is visualized under magnification by using a colposcope. It is usually indicated once there are abnormal cells detected on Pap smear testing. It helps to identify the abnormal areas on the cervix and to direct the biopsy from those specific areas.
- Cryocauterization: This is a simple and safe procedure to treat cervical erosion and does not require any anesthesia. A cryoprobe is first cooled by nitrous oxide and then touched to the abnormal cervical area. This freezes and kills the cells, resulting in the sloughing of the abnormal tissue. Patient is sent home the same day.